Monday, August 24, 2015

this post is the worst

Introductions are so awkward. So I'm just going to skip that step. Welcome to mommy | gilt; the place wherein I take up space on the internet to discuss the angst of being a stay at home mother who enjoys moving every two years, while raising two boys, rearranging furniture everydamnday, and having a mid {thirties} life crisis.

disclaimers:
1. I embrace hyperbolic speech with my whole heart. It is literally the best. If you don't care for it, you are literally the worst.

2. My language is salty; like my incessant hair loss and cartoon witch-like chin hair, I blame it on motherhood and aging.



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't just roll your eyes in private, say it publicly. but only if it's relatively positive and comes from a kind place.